Feedback on Crusader Kings II AAR

Started by bayonetbrant, August 27, 2012, 10:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

after a 2-month hiatus, we're back!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Oh dear.  Well at long as Benvenuto's happy...  :P 

So did you arrange for Oberto to be appointed Regent, geek?  Or does that just automatically happen when your family's ruler goes a bit, ah, around the bend? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

It's automatic, I think it's always the heir when it's an old monarch, when it's a young monarch without heirs I think it's the chancellor as most senior court member

bayonetbrant

Family d'Ham is back in action this week :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

finally....  FINALLY - there's another one :D

Martok

Whoops!  Guess you should've held onto your second boy after all.  :-\ 

Also:  LOL at the Bawb-stache reference.  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces