Florida deserves its own thread

Started by besilarius, September 18, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: bawbs flying stache on June 26, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
Nein, it vas our understandink that du vas to be in charge uff the hiringk uff dieses svetshop employees, ja? You insisted vhen du found outen that they vould all be Filipino girls betveen 21 und 30.

That's fair.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bawbs flying stache

Quote from: bob48 on June 26, 2017, 11:06:31 AM
Now what are you up to, you little hairy bugger?

Oh, du know, conquering Europen, bombing uff the southern Englanders, und drinking beer from steins shaped like ze SS leadershippen's busts.

bob48

Don't talk about busts. last time you got excited and look what happened to Poland.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

That's where my SS Leadershippen Beer Steins I ordered ended-up? Dammit!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

I got the beer stains. Right next to the Pizza sauce stains and in between the Picante and Hot Wing sauce ones. And that's the shirt I put on this morning.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

The next penis that guy will be holding in his hand will probably be his own. If he can get the gator to cough it back up.

BanzaiCat

Large Alligator Killed in Florida

(fucking mutant-sized monster)

https://scottiestoybox.com/2010/09/15/large-alligator-killed-in-florida/

...that's a full-sized buck it has in its jaws:

Gusington

That looks like a frikkin' terrorsaurus.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

BanzaiCat

Looks like he got horned into that one.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

If you read the comments it seems there's some fake news going on.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak