2016 Grogheads Fantasy Baseball

Started by Bison, March 14, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

What's this manage thing you talk about. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: OJsDad on March 24, 2016, 05:14:36 PM
What's this manage thing you talk about. 

clearly, my track record shows I no clucking foo
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I haven't messed with the ranking too much myself.  I think there are a couple of solid picks, but baseball is a long season.  My only real goal this season is to not miss the innings pitched requirement because I forgot to adjust my rotation.  Stupid rules.

Bison

League's draft is in the cue.  I expect we should know our teams by Monday.

Good luck to everyone this season.  Remember baseball is not cricket, boys.

undercovergeek

pffft, dont make me beat you again

Bison

OJsDad

I didn't know there was a difference between baseball and cricket.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

It's the difference between tea and crumpets, or hot dogs and beer, really.

OJsDad

undercovergeek

me too - so whats the first thing you guys go do now - IIRC everyone goes and gets a shit ton of bowlers

MetalDog

Now you scan the available players list and agonize over whether the guys you have rostered are worth keeping in favor of guys that are still available.  Or you offer trades to your fellow owners.  Or you just stand pat and do nothing.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Well this should be a shitty season.  Just setting the expectation bar in it's proper location. 

OJsDad

So, I was looking at the match between Brand and I, and I noticed that he had more players than I do.  I also notice a message that says I've used 0 of my 4 player adds for the week.  So I click on add player, find one that I want, but I'm being forced to drop a player first.  What am I missing. 

bayonetbrant

No idea, but I accidentally dropped someone last week I didn't mean to (Lucroy) and then couldn't figure out how to reverse it.  C'est la vie...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I wish you had said something Brant.  Me or Bison could have fixed it properly.  I'll give him back if you'd like.

OJsDad, there are x amount of players allowed on your roster at any one time.  You cannot exceed that limit except for players that you currently have on your roster that are on the Disabled List.  If you move a player of yours onto the Disabled List (click the tab to the left of the player and then scroll down a bit, you'll see a slot on the Bench labeled DL), a slot will open on your Bench.  You may fill that slot with any player that is on Waivers.  Otherwise, in order to Add a player, you have to Drop a player.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob