Main Menu

Cross Eyed FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, February 08, 2019, 06:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I've been playing a crap load of DCS trying to get used to my new cockpit, Warthog and cougar MFDs. The trend will continue. Still praying for the release of the Tomcat already. Might mix in some CMSF and maybe some  Alpha Genesis One, an interesting space survival game I've been tinkering with.

Happy gaming everyone.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bob48

You can't go far wrong with some Jethro Tull  O0

Mainly board gaming for me as I have 'At All Cost. Metz 1870' set up ready to go, although I'm also well into a campaign of 'Templar Battleforce' on the PC. Its on sale on Steam as well at the moment, and well worth getting, especially if you like Space Hulk. The gfx are nothing to shout about, but the gameplay is excellent.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

W8taminute

Good tune!

I'll be playing some more BFV this weekend.  "Ich sterbe!  Brauche Sanitäter!" 

Picked up Battle of Moscow and Battle of Kuban for IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad during this weeks Lunar Sale on Steam so I will be putzing around with all my shiny new planes as well.

I'll probably check out what's going on with my fellow grogs on Table Top Simulator Saturday night as well.  Had fun last week with Cyrano, Tuna, Jason, and Bartheart. 

And I'll be putting some time in with Warhammer Gladius and something on my PS4.  To be determined.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jamus34

warframe and red dead 2 are high on my list with the limited time I will get this weekend.

Anxiously awaiting my birthday gift of Mage Knight ultimate edition to start tearing into that solo.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Continuing on with my Order of Battle: Winter War campaign, up to mission five. Very happy with how OoB is clicking with me now - probably my go to WWII game! Funny how a few years of development can turn a game around for you. Picked up all the DLC during the Steam Lunar sale too.

Beyond OoB, the original Division game beckons, as well as Battlefleet Gothic I and II, Mechanicus, and Sanctus Reach. A veritable hootenanny of WH40k is imminent.

Oh, and I also tried Men of War 2, but I didn't enjoy it that much.

Will install the Graviteam Mius Front and Raid dlcs that Ozark Rebel gifted me as well. Anyone know who Ozark Rebel on Steam is?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: bob48 on February 08, 2019, 06:54:01 AM
You can't go far wrong with some Jethro Tull  O0

Mainly board gaming for me as I have 'At All Cost. Metz 1870' set up ready to go, although I'm also well into a campaign of 'Templar Battleforce' on the PC. Its on sale on Steam as well at the moment, and well worth getting, especially if you like Space Hulk. The gfx are nothing to shout about, but the gameplay is excellent.

Sounds good.  As for me, an old boardgame (2003) Whistling Death and of course Byzantium 1908 Ops2 and World of Warships.

RommelFox

Let's see, will probably play a little Grim Dawn, Civ VI and Wars of Napoleon.  Well if I can figure out what the hell is going on, I'll play Wars of Napoleon :D

I see Kingdom Come is on sale, and it's really tempting me.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Sir Slash

TOAW 4 Barbarossa Campaign: Crossing the Borders. And looking at starting the North Africa Campaign but do I really need another 'monster' in my life right now?  :coolsmiley:  Have a good one Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Huw the Poo

Warframe obvs
World of Warships - I had a bad night last night, one of those unaccountable occasions when you just play like a fool for no good reason - so I want to kick some arse this weekend!
Project Hospital - I might not fit this in but I hope I do
The Division 2 - the demo "beta" - loved my first impression of it last night so I'm going to complete the whole thing then wait impatiently for the game to release

Have a good weekend everyone!

nelmsm

Well answering PBEM files and getting a bit more serious about the games I'm playtesting for JTS.  Maybe some Afghanistan '11, since I picked up the Royal Marines, FOG2, or CMANO, if some spare time finds it's way to me.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2019, 09:48:55 AM

Will install the Graviteam Mius Front and Raid dlcs that Ozark Rebel gifted me as well. Anyone know who Ozark Rebel on Steam is?

My bet is still Moreb, think he mentioned often going to cabin in woods and mountains, maybe connection to Ozarks which is in Missouri......so MoReb (Missouri Reb) = Ozark Rebel.....that's my guess anyway:)  Plus he always talked about Graviteam games here.

Destraex

Star Citizen - a friend has requested we play it this weekend
Red Dragon - A rather impromptu game has already been had
Vermintide 2 - We are preparing for this with the download in progress
Space Hulk Deathwing - May finally get a game of this as a friend finally grabbed it in the lunar sales
BattleFleet Gothic II will probably also get a run.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

CJReich46

First off....Tull is cool. Excellent pick.

On my agenda

Endless Legend - really liking this. I have just the base game no DLCs and even then there's a lot to grok.
Field of Glory II

Maybe something on the Lunar Sale on GOG or Steam don't quite know. I have been in a funk lately.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Kushan

Been playing around with a lot of different ship exploration builds in Elite Dangerous the last few days. My original plan was to kit out my Imperial Clipper or Asp Explorer but after looking around and doing messing around with outfitting on coriolis, I've decided to put both into storage and get a Krait Phantom. The Krait just has better jump range without major engineering and better module selection. First stop will be the abandoned dynasty expedition settlements. After that, I think I'd really like to see Sagittarius A.

With my main account about to head out on a very long exploration trip, I'm also going to put some time into my second account. Pretty sure that commander is still sitting in the starting station.

There will probably be some CMANO this weekend as well. My weekly livestream tomorrow and I'm really close to finishing up my Operation El Dorado Canyon scenario, for the 2nd time.

This all assumes I don't lose power from the snow storms moving in the PNW this weekend. Folk around here are stocking up on supplies over a measly 3-4 inches (at the most) of snow.  :idiot2:
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Moreb

Great Tune

Going to chill this weekend as Monday I'm expecting another granddaughter.  :smitten:
I may finish my Mius Front Under the Cruel Star campaign. Getting slaughtered.

Gotta add another from that incredible album if I may.

When dongles fly? - mirth