Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

new decorations

added 12 new building ruin corners the telephone booth, guard booth. this is just decoration has no impact on gameplay other than confusing the player. :-)

al_infierno

Is that a Steam store listing I see?!?
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

hellfish6

I was a bit put off at first by the cartoony look of game and the hexes, but I think I'm coming around. The vehicle lists are pretty impressive, too...

Jo B

Quote from: hellfish6 on March 08, 2020, 11:21:15 AM
I was a bit put off at first by the cartoony look of game and the hexes, but I think I'm coming around. The vehicle lists are pretty impressive, too...
Glad you could come up with the graphics. For the game you have to be able to see clearly where which units are.

Jo B

add to your whislist
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148490/Second_Front/

Our steam page is up!
Come watch our brand new Trailer and Wishlist the game!
http://bit.ly/2W2pTUr

Gusington

NICE. Congrats! Will be wishlisting when I get to my pc.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Awesome news!  I will wishlist as well.   ;)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

acctingman

This game looks like exactly what I've been looking for!!

I know you probably don't have an answer to this Jo B, but any estimate on when this might go live? Summer? Fall? Winter?

thanks

Jo B

thanks for whislisting

Quote from: acctingman on March 13, 2020, 10:32:03 AM
This game looks like exactly what I've been looking for!!

I know you probably don't have an answer to this Jo B, but any estimate on when this might go live? Summer? Fall? Winter?

thanks
I think at end of year. want do it right

we got a new press coverage
https://www.wargamer.com/articles/war-game-news-march-13th-2020/