B-17: GROG WAGON Sign-Up (Full Crew)

Started by PanzersEast, January 23, 2014, 03:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

whatever you do.... keep the heat/electricity on... I get pissy when cold
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bob48 on January 24, 2014, 10:07:42 AM
Chocks away old fruit! Cabbage crates over the briny. Roger that - wilco.........

...erm, sorry. Got a bit carried away there.

Keep your cabbage to yourselves. I've equipped the turret with my own refreshments.

W8taminute

This is an awesome idea!  I know I'm late to the party but can I be one of the Focke Wulfs that go after your B-17?   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Windigo

don't think the b17 was pressurized so you better drink'em early

Windigo

Quote from: W8taminute on January 24, 2014, 06:00:11 PM
This is an awesome idea!  I know I'm late to the party but can I be one of the Focke Wulfs that go after your B-17?   ;D

I think we need a radio operator....  please play more classical - less of that ballroom crap

BanzaiCat

Nope, Mirth called that radio operator gig.

W8 can be Baron Graf und Verve Helmut von Finkelschtein. I bet he piloted one of those Me-109s that got winged by you, Windy. So now...so now...so now BGuVHvF has this awesome eye patch he has to wear to cover the hideous eye wound he got. As he blazed by our beautiful B-17 bomber, he saw the name and the two red dice on the side, and swore eternal vengeance "VOULD BE MINEN!"

So, now, he's totally on a mission to have revenge, or something.

W8taminute

^Yes!  I so want to be the guy with the eyepatch. 

This one is my favorite:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

undercovergeek

JasonPratt

Yay! -- OUR SWORN ENEMY HAS NO DEPTH PERCEPTION!!!

{oiling chainsaw}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Arctic Blast on January 24, 2014, 05:33:02 PM
Keep your cabbage to yourselves. I've equipped the turret with my own refreshments.

Banzai said he'd be running the Lancaster campaign NEXT!  :P
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Mad Russian

If there is enough interest maybe we could crew more than one plane and see how each plane does. I'd be willing to join a crew since I'm late the party as well.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

BanzaiCat

I know it's been 120+ days since this was updated, but wanted to bring this thread to everyone's attention:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=10981.0

PE inspired me to try this now that I have a copy of B-29 Superfortress in my hands. I hope PE will continue the adventures of this B-17. I also figured anyone here that was interested in having their name on a B-17 might not mind a B-29, flying high over shark-infested waters. :)

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

MUWAHAHAHAHA

Err, I mean, Great!

Head over there and post and tell me what position you want out of what's left. Also if you have a name suggestion for it, let me know.

PE: will your GrogWagon adventures continue by chance?

PanzersEast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 21, 2014, 02:20:36 PM
MUWAHAHAHAHA

Err, I mean, Great!

Head over there and post and tell me what position you want out of what's left. Also if you have a name suggestion for it, let me know.

PE: will your GrogWagon adventures continue by chance?

Yep, I will start them back up.  I thought that we were close to the new release at the time, however it is a ways off.  I will begin posting back soon.  Also, I have a couple ideas as we get into the holidays, as well as the 2nd Annual Grogheads Boxing Tournament.

PE