Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

I'm not even going to order my draft this year.  I've done it every season and every season I get mediocre teams at best.  So there my scouting reports are complete for this season.

MetalDog

You should go work for the Vikings.  With logic like that, they can only get better ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on March 04, 2014, 10:35:01 PM
You should go work for the Vikings.  With logic like that, they can only get better ;)

I'll be sure to consult with the Bucs for quality uniform design decisions.  ;)

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on March 04, 2014, 10:43:01 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on March 04, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

I'll be sure to consult with the Bucs for quality uniform design decisions.  ;)

With logic like that, they can only get better :P

Bison

Well we really need one more manager or else I'll have to create a filler team.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Not to my knowledge.  We still have about ten days.  Wouldn't want to wait too much longer than that.  Are we going to live draft?  I have one in another league already set for Saturday, March 22 around 1 or 2 Eastern.

Bison

I think we do an auto draft.  My schedule is pretty full right now and I'm not sure I could block off a few hours for a live draft.

MetalDog

Shouldn't take more than ninety minutes or so for a live draft of eight people.  But, if you are afraid to pick your own team in realtime, then I understand.

Bison

MetalDog

Well then, carry on.  Will you have a few minutes to rank your guys at least?  I know Brant did that last year and had some great H2H pitching going on.  In a Points league ;)

bayonetbrant

Gary is out. Still trying to find one more. Give me a few days to see. Don't be afraid to ask folks off-site!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

I think I might have us one.
I will know for sure this afternoon

MetalDog

Awesome, Brant!  Just remember to get me and Bison his e-mail address so we can send an invite.

Bison