Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Hey, 'geek!  How'd you like that ASS whooping that got put on you?  Maybe you should make a better effort to check your team more often ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

lol, i see it - let err........ let me consult the league table here

oh, i see you down there!!!

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MetalDog

It's going to be 9-1 there my geeky friend.  Just trying to give you a kick in the pants to keep you participating ;)

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on May 11, 2014, 07:49:20 PM
It's going to be 9-1 there my geeky friend.  Just trying to give you a kick in the pants to keep you participating ;)

lol, im in honestly - ive changed 1B and 3B around, im stuck on a crappy offense but im looking at that today

Bison

I've been smacked by the injury bat hard the last few days.  I've got a couple of official DL stints and several day to day players.  The day to day ones are a pain just because it's so hard to plan a line up.  Enough with the complaining.

bayonetbrant

I've got 2 guys I'm still carrying on DL in hopes that they come back and make a difference but by the time they might, I'll be so far behind it won't matter
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

0-10 last week. 0-10. What in the Hell, team?

Doomed. Absolutely doomed.

bayonetbrant

nah, you've got me down there in the role of the Astros

undercovergeek

bayonetbrant

WOOHOO!  A TIE!  I DIDN'T LOSE THIS WEEK! 
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

MetalDog

When I saw this thread had new posts, I instantly thought Bison had returned from his self imposed exile to taunt me for whooping the DOG out of me, 8-2!  Good job by you and your fake baseball team, Bison.  Still doesn't make up for the fact that you are a Twins fan ;)

Bison

I think we can all agree that the Bison season is now officially been a success.  Don't worry Metaldog just remember college football season starts in a few months and you can go back to cheering for the Auburn Tigers.

MetalDog

Boo!  Hiss!  You are a mean man, Bison.  In deference to Airboy, I will refrain from saying some of the unkinder things I've heard about who roots for Auburn.  Suffice it to say, that no matter what team YOU root for, BOTH teams from Alabama would thoroughly rout your guys!

undercovergeek

how do i go from 6-4 up to 3-7 down over night?