The Batshit Crazy & Entertaining Movie Thread!

Started by airboy, March 11, 2020, 01:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

In retrospect the reason I liked Grease 2 probably was Michelle Pfeiffer.

I even have the soundtrack on CD.

MetalDog

I've seen Grease more times than I can count.  Grease 2...well...Adrian Zmed as leader of the T-Birds?!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

matt3916

I didn't know there WAS a Grease 2.  Well, until now.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I did not find a listing for a Grease 3, but I did find an in development show called Grease:Rydell High.  Developer?  HBO Max.  Might be good.  In the meantime, did you know this video was filmed at the school used as Rydell in the original Grease?

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

airboy

Weirdly, I know every single song from the original Grease.  That and Star Wars played at the theater the summer I worked there.  Having "Beauty School Drop-Out" running through my mind now is horrible.

airboy

I watched Paul for the first time.  I laughed so hard in multiple places that I had to stop and rewind because I missed a couple of minutes.

If you are a SF nerd or an alien nerd you should really enjoy it.  This is not a "B" movie - it has Simon Pegg & his co-writer from Shaun of the Dead.