4th Annual NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Started by bayonetbrant, March 12, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

WINNER WINNER - SUCKITALLAYOUSE!

Yes, there's still another game to play, but none of us have an PPR, and I'm on top.  So I'm calling it!  :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I'm so freaking happy Wisconsin beat Kentucky.  I dislike the Kentucky coach as much as I do the Alabama football coach.  Jackasses the both of them.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Sam Dekker is like a taller Bobby Sura with more attitude and a worse haircut.  He won't get drafted nearly as high as he should based on the tournament, but he will also take a year or two to settle into NBA defenses, which will lead everyone to proclaim after his rookie year that he's a bust.

airboy

Wisconsin really, really, really needs to beat Dook.

MetalDog

^Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And congrats, Brant. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

I'd rather win because I made some brilliant picks somewhere - like when I rode Michigan to the Final Four to win 2 years ago.  I'd rather not win by default just b/c I suck less than everyone else.  But, it's still a win :)

MetalDog

As much as I agree with that sentiment, I'd like to have done something brilliant to have won, the operative words in that sentiment are, you won.  And that's all that matters.  Congrats again.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Marty Ward

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Bison

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

final standings, now official.

thanks everyone!  let's do it again next year! :)

Marty Ward

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 07, 2015, 09:15:34 AM
final standings, now official.

thanks everyone!  let's do it again next year! :)

Ok. I'll make my picks now. I can't do any worse! :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

BanzaiCat