300 Gold for changing your World of Tanks password

Started by Greybriar, April 11, 2014, 07:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Wargaming.net is having a Change Your Password Event: "In order to improve security due to recent events and to maintain account integrity for all of our players, Wargaming is supplying a one-time installment of 300 gold to each player that successfully updates their account password...."

At least 300 gold will buy a new garage slot (two if they are on sale).
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

RedArgo

WallysWorld

Thanks again Greybriar for the info.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Dolan50

Thanks,

Don't need any more tank slots but I might use the gold to put some permanent camo or military insignia's on 1 or 2 tanks like the T-34/85 and my other favorite tank the Pz38t.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Shelldrake

Thanks GB. I will be sure to log in this weekend.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell