Sword of the Stars I mod update

Started by solops, February 19, 2020, 01:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

I think so, too. It is all I have done for the last four days.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Pete Dero

Quote from: solops on February 22, 2020, 09:43:10 PM
I think so, too. It is all I have done for the last four days.

Is there a way to check if you installed the mod correctly ?

After installation I don't see any change to the main game screen.

Trooperc7

Yes there is a whole new main screen..... once you unzip it you will have a main folder holding the mod... you have to take everything out of that folder and put it into the game folder. Then it will work and you will see it as soon as you boot up the game.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Trooperc7 on February 23, 2020, 07:39:09 AM
Yes there is a whole new main screen..... once you unzip it you will have a main folder holding the mod... you have to take everything out of that folder and put it into the game folder. Then it will work and you will see it as soon as you boot up the game.

I tried installing it with JonesSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME) but that might have been the wrong way.

Jarhead0331

You need to download the ModManager.exe file, place it in the game directory and run it.

https://sites.google.com/site/bromocspace/modmanager.zip?attredirects=0
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

solops

I keep getting my clock cleaned. I have a chance in my current game. I am number three about 250 turns in. The blasted insect's  BBs are just too strong. I went for anti-matter ahead of BB tech. That was a mistake.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

solops

solops

Another update, a small one:

Bastard Sword of the Stars 4.0.2:

Advanced CNC available in fusion age
    AI techs require fusion
    Dual mounted weapons should work as they used to (allowed in strafe mounts, better tracking properties)
    Normalized all turrets health & speed