It's on! Steam Summer Sale 2020

Started by Gusington, June 25, 2020, 12:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

My service for the community today. Let's go shopping, byotches!

:D

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

My only real must buy is Monster Train.

I am also intrigued by home world Deserts of Kaharak for $4.99

Also there's a couple of board game adaptations I'll probably grab too.
Insert witty comment here.

Geezer

<covers ears with hands>  I'm not listening! LALALALALA....
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

devoncop

OK Gus ..copied over from the 2019 thread...... ;)

First purchase off the wishlist for 2020 Summer Sale .......  ::)

Ageod "Wars of Succession " ....a nice £5.94

Happy with that.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

Hmm Gears Tactics @ 40.00 does not quite tickle my pickle, but if it's the only item I buy...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Hmm Steam has a Road Trip Special that takes 5.00 off your first purchase of 30.00 or more, bringing my total to 35.00 and tickling my pickle more.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

The one that has to that for you in real life may not be happy about your pickle being tickled by something else.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tpek

I can't access my wishlist at all :(

Dammit Carl!

Oh dear.

(Hitches up pants)

Let's do this.  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Tpek

So far I've just been cleaning my wishlist (removing items I no longer want) rather than purchasing anything :P

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tpek on June 25, 2020, 03:04:52 PM
So far I've just been cleaning my wishlist (removing items I no longer want) rather than purchasing anything :P

Been doing the same thing. Although I did buy a few DLCs I've been eyeing for awhile.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Busy at work atm but took a moment to visit Grogs.  (It's on my daily to do list at work.  Isn't one of your action items each day?)

Anyways gonna log into Steam now and see what I'm going to throw my money at later when I get home.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Nowadays it's rare for me to find anything in these Steam sales that I can't find cheaper (or as cheap) through re-occurring sales already.  In the past I would purchase a ton during the sales, now I just spread it out the entire year.  Of course I'll still look around in case there is something special out there:)