Spoiler! No really, we've got Spoiler Tags now

Started by bayonetbrant, October 22, 2016, 09:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

[spoiler]you can now hide text within a spoiler tag[/spoiler]

You can either type the {spoiler}{/spoiler} text around the content to hide, or you can use the "Sp" button in the editing toolbar.

Some folks will also use these tags to hide some images in pic-heavy posts to help them load quicker on mobile devices and then people can just expand the pics they want to see.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Heavens and saints above! What's next, a front page?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Steelgrave

Quote from: bbmike on October 22, 2016, 11:26:16 AM
Heavens and saints above! What's next, a front page?

That would be pushing the envelope entirely too far, bbmike.

And how does this spoiler thingie work anyway, because on the season 7 Walking Dead episode, I can now reveal that Lucille meets [spoiler] >:D >:D >:D[/spoiler]

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus