Main Menu

Eastern Exorcist

Started by Gusington, August 17, 2020, 08:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

No wasn't Shadow Force or Ninja Gaiden 😪

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Hot lead and dirty talk!

I think you are making this all up for attention.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Sir Slash

Back in the 80's? Could be a bad Coke trip. There was lots of bad Coke back then.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I don't even like attention or coke!

:/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Blake7

Toonces

Sekiro: Shadows die

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Wasn't Karateka and whatchu talkin' bout Toonces? Game was from the late 80s. I still can't come up with the damned title :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I grabbed those from a couple of Steam reviews that said the game reminded them of those two.  I haven't any idea what game you're talking about bruddah.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

:'(

It's driving me insane.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

I loved Karateka!  I even rescued the Princess a couple times.  But man, I hated that fricking Vulture/Eagle/Bird near the end-game.  He was so much worse than the final Samurai Lord.

That was back before the phrase "boss fight" was even in the lexicon!

Gus, in the early 80s, I only played games featuring muscly white guys.  Even Mario and Luigi struck me as being "on the edge of too diverse".  That was back when the only way you could play a game featuring either of the Mario Brothers was to fork over $0.25 for every 3 lives...

Gusington

One of my favorite games of all time from that era was Commando - you had to love that one!

I still remember lingering in the pizzerias (there were two near my house that had upright video game machines) for hours playing Commando and the goddamned game that I can't remember the name of!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I blew all my money on the games with the guns where you shoot the Bank Robbers.  :bd: :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.