The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

'Eventually' heh.

Thanks Pete for the above!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Labbug

Jedi Fallen Order is 35% on Steam this weekend.

Gusington

Brass Brigade on sale for 7.99 on Steam. Buying it now :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

Thanks! -- I just grabbed it on the theory that one of these days I might care to use it for some other purpose. ;)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Skoop

^ Your gonna want the new sim Microsoft is building for that.  FS 2020 will blow all versions of FSX out of the water when its done.  They are adding all kinds of approachable content in the sim for beginners to bring lite simmers in, unlike Prepar.  I'm flying the Alpha and its great so far, it'll be landmark when its done.

Staggerwing

What's the mid-range specs needed to run FS2020?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Pete Dero

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 05, 2020, 06:29:02 PM

5 Oct 2019 https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=35975&game=Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator

Minimum Requirements, Predicted

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8320
    Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
    System Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
    DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card

Recommended Requirements, Predicted

Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4-Core 4.0GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
    Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    System Memory: 16 GB RAM

You will also want a fast internet connection with a hefty download limit, as the high-end assets they'll download as they fly will only stream effectively if the bandwidth is there to take advantage of it.
While Microsoft will have offline options, the sim will look its best when online, so having a fast connection will help make the most of that.

Staggerwing

Thx Pete. Will have to start saving up for a new mobo and CPU.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Skoop

FS2020 will be pretty scalable, supposedly it'll be available for the xbox as well.  I would imagine moderate level PCs will run it ok on medium settings.  The main thing with this is all the modern tech going into the scenery that gives insane eye candy with descent fps.  The decade old scenery engine that prepar and FSX use with face lifts and choke your system can be put to rest. 

steve58

Quote from: Pete Dero on April 06, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on April 05, 2020, 06:29:02 PM

5 Oct 2019 https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=35975&game=Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator

Minimum Requirements, Predicted

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8320
    Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
    System Memory: 8 GB RAM
    DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card

Recommended Requirements, Predicted

Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4-Core 4.0GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
    Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    System Memory: 16 GB RAM

You will also want a fast internet connection with a hefty download limit, as the high-end assets they'll download as they fly will only stream effectively if the bandwidth is there to take advantage of it.
While Microsoft will have offline options, the sim will look its best when online, so having a fast connection will help make the most of that.

Well that caught my eye.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Matrixgames is having its Easter Sale.  30% off (some exclusions)

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4791944

Gusington

Also got my coupon - is Fantasy General II worth 27.99?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on April 09, 2020, 11:31:44 AM
Also got my coupon - is Fantasy General II worth 27.99?

I've owned it since Christmas and have yet to play it.  But I've got games I've owned for 5 years that I've never played.

Gusington

Don't we all? That's what makes us...us. And me...Gus.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd