The Last Kingdom

Started by bob48, October 16, 2015, 05:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oche

Quote from: Nefaro on April 15, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
Quote from: Oche on April 15, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
Howcome anyone didn't post an update of upcoming Season 3 for this magnificent nonpolitically correct BS series laden with mint condition Dark ages Judeo-Christian and Pagan values?? \m/

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/863853/The-Last-Kingdom-season-3-cast-BBC-Netflix-Bernard-Cornwell-Alexander-Dreymon

Let's hope they don't push it to be more PC in the future.

After a certain infamous worldwide political agitator & propagandist bought a huge $13.5 Million lump of Netflix shares, becoming a leading shareholder, I'd be even more wary of PC content being pushed there in the future.  :knuppel2:

Fingers crossed  :-"

Sir Slash

This is great news! I've been waiting on a Season 3 for 3 whole seasons now.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

RedArgo

The wife and I just watched all three seasons and love this show.  Season four coming on Netflix in 2020.  Can't wait!

It even got me to read about 9th and 10th century English history which I have now forgotten. 

Sir Slash

Another Season?!  :D  Wahoo! You just made my week Red Argo.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

It'll be interesting to see what post-Alfred Britain looks like. Probably not much different I think.

RedArgo

Uhtred returns, The Last Kingdom season 4 drops on Netflix Sunday, April 26th!

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Sir Slash

'Bout damned time! Destiny is all, but it can't wait forever.  :bd:

Sir Slash

OK, so I just finished Season 4 and I've gotta say Uhtred has lost a step or two. Too many characters, confusing plots and no BIG battles.  :'(  At least it did end on a high note though so there's hope. My Entertainment is All!

RedArgo

The Last Kingdom has been renewed for season five on Netflix!  Nothing official, but according to the article, looks like late 2021 or maybe even 2022 for release though.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/the-last-kingdom-season-5-everything-we-know-so-far-07-2020/

Sir Slash

Great news. Thanks RedArgo.  O0