B&O Gamebox Refugee Game

Started by egg_salad, August 29, 2016, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l'amour

I'm here. I'll get take my turn asap but that might have to be tomorrow.

egg_salad

Quote from: l'amour on August 30, 2016, 12:31:24 PM

No worries, glad you made it!
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

binkman

I just instinctively went to thumb up this post...

bayonetbrant

Quote from: binkman on August 30, 2016, 01:37:54 PM

I just instinctively went to thumb up this post...

sorry, we never turned on the thumbs here.  Wasn't something our folks were used to messing with...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

No...we're all fingers and...no thumbs.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

The thumbs here are questionable at best.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

rstites25

With TGB being back, at least for the time being, are we going to play here or there?

I don't care one way the other, just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

bayonetbrant

I don't know if it affects the decision-making, but Calandale has a very limited amount of server space of there and it might be an issue if there are too many attachments to the posts.  Not sure what size files y'all are using, but you might want to just check it with him to clarify.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Woodall

egg_salad

rstites25

I dunno. Mike's already a Velites and we're all still Hoplites...doesn't sound fair...

egg_salad

Quote from: rstites25 on August 31, 2016, 07:20:52 PM
I dunno. Mike's already a Velites and we're all still Hoplites...doesn't sound fair...

Come at me bro!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: rstites25 on August 31, 2016, 07:20:52 PM

POST MORE!  ;)  O0