Walk like it’s FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 26, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Probably mostly Red Dead Redemption II. But, maybe some ARMA 3, Polaris Sector and Ground Control too?

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Jammin' on with RO2 / RS 1&2 depending upon how much time I've got - possibly to get to play dress up this weekend, so fall-front breeches, hose and tricorn hat ahoy - the rest of the time will be used for purposes tbd by the Mrs., no doubt.

Peace!

Gusington

About 75 turns in to my Vampire Counts campaign in Warhammer: Total War...it's my favorite campaign in this game so far. Unit variety, lore and unique faction characteristics are all great.

I stopped playing Vampyr in a nerdgasm of rage but will eventually go back and start a new campaign with lower difficulty.

May start Resident Evil: Biohazard as well. Thrones of Britannia beckons, and I may pick up Ancestors Legacy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on October 26, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
About 75 turns in to my Vampire Counts campaign in Warhammer: Total War...it's my favorite campaign in this game so far. Unit variety, lore and unique faction characteristics are all great.

I stopped playing Vampyr in a nerdgasm of rage but will eventually go back and start a new campaign with lower difficulty.

May start Resident Evil: Biohazard as well. Thrones of Britannia beckons, and I may pick up Ancestors Legacy.

You sure are in the Halloween spirit!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jamus34

In no particular order:

PS4 Spider man
Endless Legend
Endless Space 2
Witcher 3

Also finishing up my painting table topper and I ordered a magnifying work light to begin my journey down the world of miniature painting.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I am planning my invasion of Epirus in Rome 2 with the DEI mod and diving back in to Pillars 2 now that the 3.1 patch is out. Have a great one Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 26, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
I am planning my invasion of Epirus in Rome 2 with the DEI mod and diving back in to Pillars 2 now that the 3.1 patch is out. Have a great one Grogs.

War thunder (with boats and torpedoes!) Post Scriptum (...hummm)  and Black Flag

JasonPratt

Practically certain that the GROGPUBLIC multplayer forum game will get into the Italian Era this weekend. Congrats to the players for shepherding the Republic outside of the local area around Rome! -- and surviving the Barbarian sack of Rome!

Next up on Middle-Earth: Shadow of Waaaagh, it's time for me to go deal with the Gorgoroth region and the Balrog Tor Goroth!

I've been trying to get my account for Age of Wonders 3 to activate properly, but haven't succeeded yet.  :pullhair: In theory starting an mp game with Yskonyn some time, with I think slots for four other players.

Have I given Shelldrake's Soviets enough rope now? -- is it time for me to hang him? (...can I hang him now?!)

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

CJReich46

OFF!!! as of now till Monday 9am.

So for me,
First the Saab needs a new battery. (Get that done).

But I have Witcher 2 - Chapter 3. Debating on what should I do at this point.

Thinking Polaris Sector (possible)
Or Stellaris (I dunno)

I have that problem lately. I have been just exhausted from work. I might get in a nap.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Destraex

War thunder with boats and torps
No idea what else.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Whoops, totally forgot!

1.) Mom's birthday dinner Sunday lunch.

2.) Helping the Bro put together niece's birthday desk (which looks like a ladder).

3.) Watching the first Harry Potter movie with the nieces (particularly with the older niece who has just finished [reading] Goblet of Fire).

:smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Anguille

I am thinking Polaris Sector and Aggressors: Ancient Rome...but i am sure i am going to play some others too....

CJReich46

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 26, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
Whoops, totally forgot!

1.) Mom's birthday dinner Sunday lunch.

2.) Helping the Bro put together niece's birthday desk (which looks like a ladder).

3.) Watching the first Harry Potter movie with the nieces (particularly with the older niece who has just finished Goblet of Fire).

:smitten:

O0  On watching the 1st Harry Potter with the nieces.  That sounds like a good time.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

IICptMillerII

I'm finally playing through The Witcher 3. Think I'm about at the half way point. Enjoying it a lot for the most part. I never read the books but I'm able to follow along well enough.

Otherwise I've been playing a lot of the Combat Mission: Shock Force 2 Demo witha  buddy recently. We've jury rigged a way to play co-op and it's working well enough to our liking. All it is is exchanging saves of orders before progressing the turn and then both watching the replay. Certainly not as functional as a proper co-op system would be, but better than nothing I suppose.