Digital Gaming > Readers Choice - Digital Games of the Year

2017 Game of the Year Nomination (digital)

(1/6) > >>

bayonetbrant:
Opening this year's running nomination thread

Martok:
I'll open things up by nominating Stars in Shadow -- for best 4x game (yes, even with Endless Space 2 on the horizon), and surprise/sleeper hit of the year. 

Anguille:
Just saw that Master of Orion CtS wasn't on the list for 2016....don't understand and couldn't vote for it.  :-[

For 2017, i say Lord of Rigel.

bayonetbrant:

--- Quote from: Anguille on February 01, 2017, 05:02:42 AM ---Just saw that Master of Orion CtS wasn't on the list for 2016....don't understand and couldn't vote for it.  :-[

For 2017, i say Lord of Rigel.

--- End quote ---

No one nominated it!

Martok:

--- Quote from: Anguille on February 01, 2017, 05:02:42 AM ---Just saw that Master of Orion CtS wasn't on the list for 2016....don't understand and couldn't vote for it.  :-[

--- End quote ---

You'd have nominated nuMOO?  While I agree it's turned out to be a fun game, I still think it's way too light to qualify for "Best of" in any category. 

--- Quote from: Anguille on February 01, 2017, 05:02:42 AM ---For 2017, i say Lord of Rigel.

--- End quote ---

I'm looking forward to LoR too, but it's not even out yet!  :P  Did you get in on the beta or something (and therefore have an idea of how good it is)? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version