Author Topic: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_  (Read 17187 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_
« Reply #210 on: May 10, 2020, 10:27:17 AM »
I don't know what I'm going to do if JW4 segues into being a prequel for M4. Applaud or headdesk...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2020, 05:38:51 PM »

"We then cut to ALAN GRANT, remember him from the first movie?" "Y' I do, he was in the first movie!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2020, 05:49:29 PM »

{inhale} "--why are you inhaling--?"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2020, 01:52:19 PM »

"Yeah, they'd better, so then they do!"

"Wow wow ... ...... wow."

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2020, 03:23:37 PM »
FF4 Rise of the Silver Surfer was such a terrible movie, though at least better than the 2014 reboot of FF4.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2020, 07:04:23 PM »

"So, is he like that in the book?" "I, uh, maybe, I dunno, I didn't read them." "You didn't read them!?" "Well, I looked through them, but, y'know, they're filled with.... with words!" "Oh, well, I didn't realize that." "We're talkin' a lot of words, sir! Hundreds, maybe thousands!"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2020, 11:21:54 AM »

"...and obviously, we have to see more duck boobs along the way." "But why tho."  :hide:

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2020, 09:57:22 AM »
When the guy who made Star Wars (George Lucas) is hired to make a Marvel superheroes film....  :))