Author Topic: Shadow Empire  (Read 1522 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Shadow Empire
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 07:42:54 AM »
What about Space Nazi Porgs?
They could be pretty awesome.

Imperial porgs.

I would search for that to see if the internetz have already produced such things, but I'm genuinely afraid of what I might find...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 08:19:57 AM »
Space Nazis should only be in zombie form. Porgs could be frightening if Rabid or Diseased but especially if cross-bred with Tribbles. Porbbles.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Boggit

• Landsknecht
  • Review Scribe
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 09:32:19 AM »
Hi all,

I have this link for artworks, background docs etc for you. Enjoy!

https://we.tl/t-E0q1QMYLso

Sorry to not have been with you guys for a while due to a lot of RL distractions and lately a really bad bout of 'flu that I'm only just starting to get over.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 10:49:59 AM »
Thanks man, get well soon.
"I'm not even dead and I'm rolling over in my grave."

- Toonces

Offline Grim.Reaper

• Crossbowman
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 12:39:27 PM »

Offline CJReich46

• Viking
  • His Mind Is NOT for Rent