Author Topic: New home library  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Toonces

• GrogHeads Mods
  • Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
Re: New home library
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2020, 05:29:24 PM »
^ Thanks brother.  I've been keeping aquariums my whole life, I got it covered.  Appreciate the offer, though.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG

"The less I hear, the less you say." - Linkin Park

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2020, 05:53:48 PM »
No problem.
"I'm not even dead and I'm rolling over in my grave."

- Toonces

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2020, 08:24:11 PM »
It's a great office Toonces.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline airboy

• Landsknecht
    • averysgameblog
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2020, 09:46:08 PM »
Nice set of books.  We have discarded a huge number of physical books due to both of our allergies.  Almost everything is now acid free - which means books I bought in hardback when they were first printed and my statistics/finance/business library.  And cookbooks, lots of cookbooks.  About everything else is gone.