Author Topic: What are you doing different as a shut-in?  (Read 403 times)

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
Re: What are you doing different as a shut-in?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 08:02:15 PM »
I could not play the RE2 remake for more than an hour. It was just too gory for me.
"...feels like a 39.99 game to me.”

- Grim Reaper, Grogheads Seer

Offline WallysWorld

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 08:49:20 PM »
I already worked 90% of the time from home as I am in IT and support some critical systems for our municipal government. Our whole team were already teleworking almost full time for the last 7 years or so. I maybe went in to the office about once or twice a month so it hasn't been much of a change for me.

Our IT department has worked hard to set up many employees to work from home including adding new hardware as quickly as possible and most people are now set up.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2020, 03:15:12 AM »
I already worked 90% of the time from home as I am in IT and support some critical systems for our municipal government. Our whole team were already teleworking almost full time for the last 7 years or so. I maybe went in to the office about once or twice a month so it hasn't been much of a change for me.

Our IT department has worked hard to set up many employees to work from home including adding new hardware as quickly as possible and most people are now set up.

No need to emphasize ‘it’, we are ALL in it together! ;-P
"(...) running a group thing online can be a little like herding cats :P" - mirth

Offline Anguille

• Man-at-Arms
  • Commander Cain - the living legend
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2020, 03:43:07 AM »
Not much actually, except that i work from home and my kids share my office in the morning for home schooling. I don't have more time than usual...

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 04:19:21 PM »
I have less time than ever, actually. I'm feeling very fortunate for that, though.
"...feels like a 39.99 game to me.”

- Grim Reaper, Grogheads Seer