Author Topic: Happy Spring 2020  (Read 194 times)

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
Happy Spring 2020
« on: May 19, 2020, 09:53:04 AM »
It's finally Spring here in Fla. and this is what old retired Gamers sit and look at with a cool drink in the evening. The Purple Martin's have made a nest in my Martin House for the first time in 3 years and here's the result. Enjoy Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
Re: Happy Spring 2020
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 10:42:27 AM »
Ha what are they screaming at you?
"I'm not even dead and I'm rolling over in my grave."

- Toonces

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 10:54:07 AM »
"If you're not going to feed me, then get that damned camera outta my face"!  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline airboy

• Landsknecht
    • averysgameblog
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 07:55:45 PM »
Congratulations!  They have the reputation of eating mosquitoes by the bucketful.

Offline Toonces

• GrogHeads Mods
  • Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 08:13:18 PM »
That's pretty cool.  Looks noisy, though. 

The fam and I went out to the nursery again and picked up a butterfly bush for the backyard.  We get hummingbirds pretty regularly (and they're noisy little birds as well) so maybe we'll get some nice quiet butterflies soon.  We saw a monarch and some yellow one earlier today in the yard.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG

"The less I hear, the less you say." - Linkin Park

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 09:28:18 PM »
A local lady I know put me on to what she calls a, 'Pogoda Bush' that was drawing butterflies like they were on Crack or something when it blooms. I brought one of hers home and planted it but it's growing very slowly and no blooms yet.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 09:30:38 PM »
Ha what are they screaming at you?

"I THOUGHT YOUR COOL DRINK WAS PURPLE MARTINIS!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 09:05:45 AM »
That would work too!

Offline Black Robin

• Hoplite
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 06:58:03 AM »
WOW, that's so cool.  :)