Author Topic: aeronautica imperialis:flight command  (Read 140 times)

Offline CptHowdy

• Viking
aeronautica imperialis:flight command
« on: May 22, 2020, 04:59:16 PM »
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/aeronautica-imperialis-flight-command-pc/

supposed to release in about 6 days. is this based on any of the tabletop games? i see lots of games and say "damn i wish they did this with warhammer 40k" but when GW licenses a game it seems they always gimp it in some way as to not compete with their miniature sales.

Online Grim.Reaper

• Crossbowman

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
Re: aeronautica imperialis:flight command
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 05:13:41 PM »
I thought this looked original and great but got poo poo’d a little while back. If the price is right (and 19.99 on Green Man is definitely right) I am going to get this.
"I'm getting so damn old I'm starting to have an interest in mortuary simulators."

- MC

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: aeronautica imperialis:flight command
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 01:09:51 PM »
I wishlisted this some days ago when it showed up in my Steam recommendations.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.