Author Topic: DVG Airleader Kickstarters  (Read 176 times)

Offline airboy

• Landsknecht
    • averysgameblog
DVG Airleader Kickstarters
« on: June 23, 2020, 01:48:29 PM »
DVG Games is doing expansions to four of their Air Leader solo games on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danverssengames/dvg-air-leader-expansions?

I own (unplayed) several land and the GATO solo games - unplayed.  Some of these games are very popular - especially Hornet Leader.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: DVG Airleader Kickstarters
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 06:04:25 PM »
Always remember #1: Hornet Leader has a Matrix port.

#2: it has a terrible UI and at least one game-breaking bug (last time I tried to play it years ago).

#3: you can lead Hornets (et al) against Cthulhu.  :D :notworthy:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 04:15:35 PM »
I have IAF Leader but I play it only occasionally.

Not enough to get the expansions.
I do try to keep my Warfighter modern collection complete, however.
"(...) running a group thing online can be a little like herding cats :P" - mirth

Offline Toonces

• GrogHeads Mods
  • Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 08:36:20 AM »
I've always wanted to try Hornet Leader.  I forgot Matrix had a computer version; I'll have to check that out.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG

"The less I hear, the less you say." - Linkin Park