Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

devoncop

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 05, 2021, 05:10:30 AM
DCS, Valheim, Steel Division 2 and maybe some VR stuff..,

Everyone enjoy.

Not sure " Enjoy" in the context of the track is quite right but certainly a classic!

30 hours into my first ever playthrough of Pillars of Eternity and absolutely  loving it and I am led to believe Pillars 2 is even better so I have much more to look forward to.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Anguille

Good song choice:

Will continue my game of Conflict: Desert Storm (i seldom play shooters, guess i am too slow) as well as some Endless Space and Stellaris. Would love to complete also my Alexander the Great campaign (scenario) in Civilization 6. I have also a couple of Battlefield Academy campaigns going on, Western Desert Campaign (almost finished) and Battle for Normandy (new).

And if this is not all enough, i'll try to continue my Genesis Rising campaign as well.

Dammit Carl!

Division 2, baby!  Even got the Season 4 pass so I can finally put one between the eyes of Faye Lau ("I wish I could join you out there, agent," my ass; time for payback for all the hours I spent humping in the snowy streets) - hope I've got enough time to work my way through it all as I'm late to this part of the game.

Stay safe, agents!

z1812

I don't know where Friday is going, but it comes very quickly. The week seems to melt away.

I will play some Pavlov's House, Lock and Load Digital, Serbia 14 and some Combat Mission.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 05, 2021, 08:18:03 AM
Division 2, baby!  Even got the Season 4 pass so I can finally put one between the eyes of Faye Lau ("I wish I could join you out there, agent," my ass; time for payback for all the hours I spent humping in the snowy streets) - hope I've got enough time to work my way through it all as I'm late to this part of the game.

Stay safe, agents!

Hmmmmm...that reminds me...I reinstalled Division 1. Maybe I'll dive back into that this weekend.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^Me too! After reading about Dammit Carl!'s adventures with the 2nd game. I even shopped around for some books set in that universe. There are a couple of good ones.

Also continuing my Thrones of Britannia campaign as Gwined, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla looms large. Looming less large is Kingdom's and Castles and Mount & Blade 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on March 05, 2021, 10:12:08 AM
^Me too! After reading about Dammit Carl!'s adventures with the 2nd game. I even shopped around for some books set in that universe. There are a couple of good ones.

Books?!?  Division books?!?  I had no idea!

-Carl shaped cloud slowly dissipates as I scamper off to the nearest used book store

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Taking out for a spin the new update for the DEI Mod for Rome 2. Lots of changes, hope it doesn't kill my Saved Games. Also envying Devoncorp for the thrill of Pillars of Eternity when it was still all new and shiny. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^I just picked up the 'Obsidian Edition' of PoE2 on sale yesterday for some warmer weather, vaguely tropical, RPGing.

Will hopefully finish the original first...I have about 25 hours invested in it so far.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CptHowdy

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 05, 2021, 08:18:03 AM

Stay safe, agents!

division 2 here as well. up to level 85 on the pass and have two of the four targets finished for the faye lau hunt. also picked up a just released game called loop hero.

Destraex

In all probablility;

• Steel Division 2
  • Star Citizen
  • Maybe some Command Modern Operations
  • I might paddle with DCS as I am re-installing it on my new rig (big download I have been working on for a while)
  • Dawn of War - a mate has been pestering me, but I am none too keen
  • Company of Heroes 2 - again a mate made me do it, the new balance patch changes a helluva lot and seems to have made crew emplacements and vehicle crew out of scale :(
  • il2 Tank Crew - I'd love to paddle with this some time this weekend as well

I wanted to play trireme commander on my new rig, but it's been taken off steam and the version I purchased directly does not seem to work. No doubt I need to email the Dr for patches :(

EDIT: Loaded DCS and with no control setup or graphics... my first pass results in me being too high because I have no idea what the controls are. Second I get a crash to desktop when lowering the hook. 3rd attempt and I am down. I have to tweak the graphics settings. It looks horrible.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

nelmsm

Pbem games and then some Imperator: Rome and maybe some Lock 'n' Load Digital.  Wife is working all weekend preparing to testify on Monday in a custody hearing (She works for Child Protective Services) so I'll have household chores to do but should have time around that.

Toonces

I'm certain I'm going to continue messing with the ALiVE mod in ARMA 3

I'm also looking forward to continuing to learn Grand Tactician.  Finally, I started a new campaign in Cold Waters playing an improved Alfa 2.  Sometimes it's nice to just stick with something you know, know what I mean?

I'd like to play some Command: Modern Operations if I can find a decent scenario.  I really do need to spend more time with that game.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs