Author Topic: Hell Let Loose Opinions And Thoughts  (Read 404 times)

Offline TigerBanks

• Hoplite
    • web scraping service
Hell Let Loose Opinions And Thoughts
« on: September 19, 2021, 06:27:27 PM »
Hi guys, recently started playing hell let loose, which is so realistic in my opinion but, there is still fps drops sometimes and wooden physics.. Do you play or have you tried?

Offline Pete Dero

• Condottieri
Re: Hell Let Loose Opinions And Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 01:53:32 AM »
I don't really play that kind of games, but you might find some info in these forum posts : http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22182.0

Offline MengJiao

• Landsknecht
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 06:01:38 AM »
Hi guys, recently started playing hell let loose, which is so realistic in my opinion but, there is still fps drops sometimes and wooden physics.. Do you play or have you tried?

HLL is a great game.  And I say that having played everything that remotely resembles it from WWII online thru Heros and generals and Post scriptum.  On the other hand (so as to explain why
I prefer Enlisted these days),  I like commanding a "squad" (or half-squad) of AI (robot quasi-Avatars since you can switch to the robot of your choice) even if it makes the game where you do that (Enlisted) more or less arcady and often just plan absurd.
Which brings up another point...HLL games can run for quite a while with relatively little action.  For a while I liked that -- exploring the maps and so on, but I'd rather indulge in some
frenzied absurdity (which -- and this is really a good thing -- doesn't happen all that much in HLL).

Offline Trooperc7

• Velites
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 06:34:45 AM »
I play HLL regularly. I like it. The maps are beautiful and the bomb explosions are spectacular!

Offline W8taminute

• Landsknecht
  • Open your heart
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 09:43:41 AM »
I really like HLL but haven't played in quite a while.  The reason is I was turned off by how quickly a team could lose the match because of not capturing objectives and not launching attacks from well placed spawn points. 

I don't know if things have changed in the past year.

We battle not against flesh and blood...