On the bridge to Friday

Started by W8taminute, January 14, 2022, 08:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

And now for something completely different.

This weekend I will be experimenting with some new strategies in Dominions 5.

I'll also be playing something Total War'ish as well as some Table Top Simulator
Have a great weekend everyone!!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

Quote from: W8taminute on January 14, 2022, 08:27:08 AM
And now for something completely different.

I can't say that you were lying ...

For me some more Elite Dangerous.

Anguille

Original choice for a friday song!

Playing lots of Oriental Empires right now, including some MP (first time this week).

Gusington

^How are you liking Oriental Empires?

I will be finishing A Plague Tale (awesome game), firing up the 1100AD mod for Rome 2 TW and also my new install of the 1212AD mod for Attila TW.

Probably taking the Holy Roman Empire as my faction in 1100 and perhaps Serbia in 1212.

May also take Siege Survival: Gloria Victis for a spin.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on January 14, 2022, 09:59:21 AM
It's a solid 4x and not broken unlike Humankind it seems. I love the details of the map, the different scenarios that cover many key elements of Chinese history, the enjoyable and easy to manage battles. It's really a relaxing game and an amazing job when you consider the very small size of the team behind it. But then, it's Robert T. Smith. One of the games on my list if i could choose only one game.

Sir Slash

The weekend is finally here!  :D  It'll be a Rome 2 with the DEI Mod for me. Here's a shot of Rome's Gaulish recruitable phalanx infantry looking for some trouble.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

And here's what happens when they find it. Have a great weekend Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

spelk

I'll be completing my first attempt at a Syndicate Psynumbra game in Age of Wonders: Planetfall, still diddling with Remnants of the Precursors and have recently rediscovered my love for the single player campaign in Battlefield 1.

Gusington

^The Battlefield 1 campaign gets little love which is a shame as there are some great moments in there, like the armored Italian storm trooper taking on the Austrians near Isonzo. I played through that a few years ago and still remember it fondly.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Phantom

Boardgaming - hoping to start a solo game of Andean Abyss.

Grim.Reaper

Something out of my normal wheelhouse, going to play Gods of War as released today.  Seems like high praise when on the PlayStation so interesting to see if I like it.  Not usually into the hack/slash and beat the big boss type of player...we'll see I guess.

Tripoli

Quote from: Phantom on January 14, 2022, 02:34:30 PM
Boardgaming - hoping to start a solo game of Andean Abyss.

That is a good COIN game.  I'll be doing BoC work, CMO work (trying to finish up some descriptions for the next Database release).   Some RTW2.  Still haven't gotten back to my Flashpoint Campaign, despite my best efforts.  Maybe I can get to that this weekend.  And cranking out some moves in a PBM game against ArizonaTank of the Battle of Kernstown  using John Tiller's "Campaign Shenandoah".  He surprised me last turn with his move, and has disjointed my planned line of resistance.  We'll be publishing a joint AAR soon....
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Post impressions of God of War if you can - I'll be getting it once there's a price drop.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on January 14, 2022, 09:59:21 AM

I will be finishing A Plague Tale (awesome game), firing up the 1100AD mod for Rome 2 TW and also my new install of the 1212AD mod for Attila TW.

Probably taking the Holy Roman Empire as my faction in 1100 and perhaps Serbia in 1212.

May also take Siege Survival: Gloria Victis for a spin.

Suviving in Old Byzantium in 1109 AD and World of Warships (Battlecruiser Moltke to Istambul!)

Gusington

^Enjoying 1100AD? Got a pic of the Moltke?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd