Author Topic: Remember The Guild? ...remember Guild 3 was coming out? Me neither! But...!  (Read 426 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
...here's Raptor, livestreaming the full release on the way!

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
Man just the name of the title takes me back. Had no idea they were making a third one...will have to check out the video when I can.
слава Україна!

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
I honestly thought the title was dead; I had completely forgotten they were trying to develop G3, and not succeeding very well! But here we are, fingers crossed...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Sigwolf

• Velites
I honestly thought the title was dead; I had completely forgotten they were trying to develop G3, and not succeeding very well! But here we are, fingers crossed...
I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it seems that recent feedback is much more promising than when it hit early access.  Hopefully improvements will continue even though it has reached release status.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it seems that recent feedback is much more promising than when it hit early access.  Hopefully improvements will continue even though it has reached release status.

Unlike with Guild 1 and 2...  :hide: