Main Menu

Taste the FRIDAY

Started by Dammit Carl!, September 30, 2022, 08:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

bobarossa

No games this weekend?

I'm going to channel Solops and say Shadow Empire with (relatively) new patch.

edit: Just listened to that 'song'.  Truly horrifying.  I expect you'll get banned for this!

Dammit Carl!

I blame TikTok for this song choice, to be honest.

Gonna peruse my RPGs as it's that spooky time of year again and I'm in search of...something.

Game-wise, after watching a fan rework of "Waterloo," think I'll delve into my Scourge of War: Waterloo and get my musket on.

Hope all is safe here in the Southeast US.

solops

Shadow Empire!!! The Dark Lord of Mordor shall go on another world conquering spree! Mordor with Nukes on ICBMs!!!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Pete Dero

Terra Invicta.

Planned to do more but all the energy is gone after listening to that You Tube 'music video' ...

jamus34

Guess it's time to fire up another new game of SE.

Beyond that probably some JRPGs (Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and Tales of Arise)

Insert witty comment here.

MengJiao

Quote from: bobarossa on September 30, 2022, 08:29:59 PM
No games this weekend?

Not many.  Boardgames and that might be it.

Phantom

A Distant Plain, boardgaming Afghanistan. Playing as the coalition, theoretically fighting the Taliban. I say theoretically as the game has great mechanisms for blurring alliances, so the the Warlords & Afghan government can be a friend or foe, depending on circumstance.

jamus34

Quote from: MengJiao on October 01, 2022, 08:38:38 AM
Quote from: bobarossa on September 30, 2022, 08:29:59 PM
No games this weekend?

Not many.  Boardgames and that might be it.

God I miss boardgaming. The ringleader who kind set things up moved just prior to Covid and the group basically fell apart and disbanded. Then Covid hit.
Insert witty comment here.

nelmsm

Well the usual PBEM's and I don't know what.  I actually bought a couple of solo boardgames, Target for Today and Beneath the Med and have been enjoying the heck out of them but too much football to watch this weekend.

Destraex

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on September 30, 2022, 08:39:52 PM
I blame TikTok for this song choice, to be honest.

Gonna peruse my RPGs as it's that spooky time of year again and I'm in search of...something.

Game-wise, after watching a fan rework of "Waterloo," think I'll delve into my Scourge of War: Waterloo and get my musket on.

Hope all is safe here in the Southeast US.

A fan rework of scourge of war you say?

As for games:

DCS World
- - Been learning the F16 with a few friends.
Age of Empires IV - a few new little statues gained for my in game town hall. yay.
WARNO - Unfortunately I enjoy this but none of my Steel Division 2 friends currently do. LOS tool is still borked and things like that.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Destraex on October 02, 2022, 07:55:07 PM
A fan rework of scourge of war you say?

Sorry, should have specified that it was a fan re-work of the Waterloo movie.

Anguille

Taste the biscuit! That's a very surprising choice...but fun.  :2funny:

Late on this one again  #:-)

- The First Templar: Finally making progress in the campaign.
- Lord of Rigel: played the demo and got the EA edition this monday. It's still a long way to go but it ain't that expensive.
- Horizon: to remember how a good 4x has to be.
- Endless Space: another good exemple of a fine 4x.