Author Topic: WW2 in Europe (progressive day map)  (Read 1002 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
WW2 in Europe (progressive day map)
« on: October 04, 2013, 10:59:14 AM »
This has probably been posted before, but...

Now with 100% more Pacific Theater!

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:24:51 PM by JasonPratt »
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Martok

• Arquebusier
  • All that is gold does not glitter.
Re: WW2 in Europe (progressive day map)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 11:15:02 AM »
I actually don't think I've seen that one before.  Thanks for sharing! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 01:23:45 PM »
The creator had an older version a while back; that may be why it looked familiar to me, yet not (so to speak).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »
Crap, I didn't mean to actually post here. But since I did, here's the Western Theater changing national borders since 1000CE:

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:24:17 PM by JasonPratt »