Author Topic: Psst...Hey, Martok!  (Read 117267 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Psst...Hey, Martok!
« Reply #900 on: June 28, 2020, 12:34:53 PM »
Global warming = more spider food = more spiders.

The GW activists should use that for promotional punch.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Martok

• Arquebusier
  • All that is gold does not glitter.
« Reply #901 on: June 28, 2020, 05:52:42 PM »
I think you just made the most compelling case for reducing carbon emissions that I could ever support.  :D 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #902 on: June 28, 2020, 07:31:59 PM »
Carbon makes more carbon dioxide.

More carbon dioxide makes more plants.

More plants makes more bugs.

More bugs makes more spiders.

More spiders...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #903 on: June 28, 2020, 07:58:41 PM »
Also, global warming makes plants grow very large, and so you need to, like, train yourself now for that eventuality.

Not that that's the plot of this game. It's really a homage to Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

"...except in reality, it's a nightmare."  :D >:D

Edited to add: don't worry, the thumbnail for the video doesn't appear in the game.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 08:08:42 PM by JasonPratt »

Offline Martok

• Arquebusier
« Reply #904 on: June 29, 2020, 06:19:38 PM »

Edited to add: don't worry, the thumbnail for the video doesn't appear in the game.

No, but the spider that shows up at the end is still big enough.  :buck2: 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Offline steve58

• Condottieri
« Reply #905 on: June 30, 2020, 08:20:09 AM »
Yeah, I read that.  Just what this world needs -- even more spiders.  :hide:

Jokes >:D on you Martok...here's yet another friend for you.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/scientists-discover-joker-spider
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell

If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you’re probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time.   Mike Adams

Offline Martok

• Arquebusier
« Reply #906 on: June 30, 2020, 09:11:38 AM »
At least they're little guys...plus they're almost pretty.  Most importantly of all, however, they live far, far away from me.  :P