Author Topic: Gifs of Greatness!  (Read 229043 times)

Offline bobarossa

• Viking
  • Master of Oreos
Re: Gifs of Greatness!
« Reply #1740 on: December 06, 2019, 09:23:53 AM »
Great find!  very funny.  Does a three headed dog eat three times as much?

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
  • ringmaster at circus amateur night
« Reply #1741 on: December 07, 2019, 06:33:13 AM »
By definition, landing on a carrier is a "controlled crash."
Being a Roof Rat is a very dangerous job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh1vYh-3VFE&fbclid=IwAR37XDO1Pll59mMFUSHgsQDqbXULuVmhNGJwijRVfRhn0gSU6QeUjaisxDw
“Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don’t find out until too late that he’s been playing with two queens all along”.  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #1742 on: December 09, 2019, 09:03:31 AM »
“Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don’t find out until too late that he’s been playing with two queens all along”.  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #1743 on: December 15, 2019, 10:51:13 AM »
How far?  How far?

Treevenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kicdSI_-XpE

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #1744 on: December 19, 2019, 06:29:39 AM »

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #1745 on: December 20, 2019, 09:03:40 PM »

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #1747 on: January 09, 2020, 06:46:51 AM »
An homage to Clayton Moore.

https://madlyodd.com/school-choir-sings-lone-ranger-theme-funny/

Get em up, Scout.

"With your eyes closed?"