I used to love her, but it's all FRIDAY now!

Started by MetalDog, March 13, 2015, 05:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

It's pretty obvious, the outcome of this whole thing. I liked Spacey's character in Season 1 but near the end of that and at the start of 2 he became a murdering asshole. I still like the murdering asshole, I guess. Otherwise I'd be done with it.

Nefaro

Quote from: Martok on March 14, 2015, 02:55:29 PM
Man, I've got a bad case of gaming ADHD right now. 

So far this weekend, I've played Medieval Total War/Viking Invasion, Armada 2526 Supernova, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, Distant Worlds: Universe, NeverWinter Nights: Diamond Edition, and Star Wars: Empire at War...none of which I've played more than an hour or two.  :-[  I just can't seem to f***ing focus for any real length of time.

That's when I push myself to do some solitaire tabletop gaming instead.  Then, after going through that phase for awhile, I go back to PC gaming and it's almost like I'm a digital virgin again.   :)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on March 14, 2015, 08:12:15 PM
^How is House of Cards, Season 3?

really enjoyed it - went downhill when i realised it wasnt going to be concluded this series, rubbish cliff hangar but i do like Francis' character

Gusington

The Wife loves the show, I love Kevin Spacey in anything. But sometimes I just could not make it through some of Season 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Skwerl

I've been playing skirmish matches, but I may start a campaign game this week.

Any tips before I start?

Anguille

Quote from: Skwerl on March 15, 2015, 03:47:26 PM
I've been playing skirmish matches, but I may start a campaign game this week.

Any tips before I start?
Not really...the progression is very well done in the campaign. I would still save from time to time because scenarios can be fairly long.

What i love most is the sense of humor...just great.

Apocalypse 31

Wife said I spent too much time playing games in my office, so i picked up a Surface Pro 3 so now i can play games on the couch while she watches HD tv. Its not fast, in terms of gaming rigs, but fast enough to run Battle Academy 2, Panzer Corps, and Graviteam Tactics.

Anguille

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on March 15, 2015, 06:39:32 PM
Wife said I spent too much time playing games in my office, so i picked up a Surface Pro 3 so now i can play games on the couch while she watches HD tv. Its not fast, in terms of gaming rigs, but fast enough to run Battle Academy 2, Panzer Corps, and Graviteam Tactics.
It's seems like a good compromise...though, these are games i can run on my netbook from 2011. I am pretty sure you can run more demanding games on the surface 3.

PanzersEast

My EU IV campaign took a back and forth battle.... as Austria I have been beset by the triangle of evil.... Bohemia, Bavaria, and Styria.  Styria and myself just finished a long war with me conceding back 2 provinces I took in a previous campaign.  The war took a toll on me fighting 2 strong allies and then my allies refused to help.  My Hungarian subject was of little help and the war drug out until my war score and economy broke. 

I have since rebuilt my army, began to tech up and in the mean time Styria has grown.... so far this has turned out unexpectedly.

PE

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on March 13, 2015, 08:38:45 AM
Quote from: Gusington on March 13, 2015, 08:29:12 AM
I have never been the cool kid. That's what makes me cool.

Some of the more popular kids are going to be happy with having a new computer.  As one of them, let me just say, it was kinda fun
getting Steam to load up and do its thing -- BUT OMG Windows 8.1 is the UGLIEST windows yet.  Though it does seem to actually work, which is nice.  I didn't stop feeling exasperated (in a snotty popular kid kind of way) until I got google chrome and got an image loaded on my desk top.

Of course Windows 8.1 still keeps telling me "There's an app for that" which is not just insane but is just so 2011.  Been there, done that.

But this weekend it looks like DCS and boardgames will be played.  Not sure what else.

What really happened?  Pretty much DCS, Board games and some Attila.