Magnifico Coming Out For PC

Started by tgb, October 30, 2014, 07:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgb

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Quote from: Gusington on December 02, 2014, 08:05:19 PM
Hmm...crazytalk! 5.00??

Not only that, but it contains all of the maps and additional blueprints that are sold as DLC for the mobile versions.  The AI is pretty cunning.  I just go beat by an AI player who spend most of the game turtling in the corner of the map, building up it's cities.

bbmike

Well, $5 is really about right. Don't get me wrong I have the ipad version and it's fun but it is very light and appish (I created a word!). Of course, I probably get this version as well. :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

I wonder if the 5.00 tag is temporary...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

I doubt it. It doesn't say that it is, and the mobile price was about the same.  Frankly I thought they would be asking for $10

Gusington

Did you get it? The only reason I haven't is because my cable is out.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd