Your own...personal...FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2014, 06:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I had a smile on my face for a week when I finally beat The Fade. Of course trying to explain why I was so happy to anyone outside of this circle was impossible.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I beat the Sloth Demon and then followed up with thumping the blood mage into oblivion!

Bison

I think I only have like 90 more hours to go to beat the entire game at which point inquisition will have to wait while I recover my RPG mojo.

GDS_Starfury

ahh, the Inquisition.

another movie neither Gus or MD has seen.   ::)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Dread Rlyeh

Quote from: Kushan on December 14, 2014, 08:12:50 PM
Played Xenonauts for 14-16 hours this weekend, only to call it quits do to bugs.
Ug...  What errors did you encounter?  I was just about to start a game myself, haven't played for months.  Speaking of bugs (thy name is legion, in this case), I was also waiting for the latest Pride of Nations beta patch that would fix the no unit pictures, but it never came out this weekend.   

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

only MD has google searched this:

Kampfgruppe rules, the musical version.

GDS_Starfury

on second thought, the fucker probably never played Kampfgruppe.
to busy prancing about singing Grease tunes.   ::)

Kushan

Quote from: Dread Rlyeh on December 15, 2014, 12:07:06 AM
Played Xenonauts for 14-16 hours this weekend, only to call it quits do to bugs.
Ug...  What errors did you encounter?  I was just about to start a game myself, haven't played for months.

I'm playing with the Community Edition so I'm not sure if its bugs in the vanilla game or the mod. But I was encountering some weird line of sight bugs. Where there would be no enemy in my line of sight, but during the alien turn and alien would seem to pop/teleport in.

Aliens also seem to get homing plasma after a certain point. i would have units a good distance away where the aliens would normally miss, then all of a sudden every shot they fired would hit and my team went to not being able to hit the broad side of a barn. Its probably not a bug, probably programmed to do that, but its incredibly frustrating.

Still an amazing game, I'll take a few weeks to cool down then give it another go, assuming nothing else comes up.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 15, 2014, 12:28:34 AM
only MD has google searched this:

Kampfgruppe rules, the musical version.

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 15, 2014, 12:29:56 AM
on second thought, the fucker probably never played Kampfgruppe.
to busy prancing about singing Grease tunes.   ::)

Might I remind you, Nancy, that the History of the World clip you are trolling me with is a musical number?

Gusington

Also, I clearly stated that History of the World is one of my favorite movies of all time less than 12 hours ago. MD I would like to refer to star as Nancy as well, if you don't mind.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dread Rlyeh

Quote from: Kushan on December 15, 2014, 01:57:11 AM
Quote from: Dread Rlyeh on December 15, 2014, 12:07:06 AM
Ug...  What errors did you encounter?  I was just about to start a game myself, haven't played for months.

I'm playing with the Community Edition so I'm not sure if its bugs in the vanilla game or the mod. But I was encountering some weird line of sight bugs. Where there would be no enemy in my line of sight, but during the alien turn and alien would seem to pop/teleport in.

Aliens also seem to get homing plasma after a certain point. i would have units a good distance away where the aliens would normally miss, then all of a sudden every shot they fired would hit and my team went to not being able to hit the broad side of a barn. Its probably not a bug, probably programmed to do that, but its incredibly frustrating.

Still an amazing game, I'll take a few weeks to cool down then give it another go, assuming nothing else comes up.
Ah, thanks.  Think I might roll the dice and give a vanilla campaign a try later in the week, I'm going with it was the mod :) 

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on December 15, 2014, 08:31:39 AM
Also, I clearly stated that History of the World is one of my favorite movies of all time less than 12 hours ago. MD I would like to refer to star as Nancy as well, if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all.  Fire away. :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd