Canvas Knights - Casual WWI Flight Sim?

Started by Gusington, December 20, 2014, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deutschmark

Hi All,

Sorry for my silence as real life has gotten in the way but shortly I will be back to making airplanes and other vehicles again for CK,
I levee you with a few Fokker E3 v BE2 screen shots.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark

Hi all,
Sorry for my silence as my life has changed in a good way but it levees very little time these days for 3D modeling,
I have been working on a new plane for CK and now have it in game where I can show it to you all.

So have your first look at Canvas Knights Farman F40

Still much left to do on her.
I will try to have it out before X-Mass, If not then soon after.
Deutschmark

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Deutschmark

Thank you Staggerwing glad you like it  :)

Update!

The instruments are now in and working.

The pilots and bombs are now in and the gun and engine rocker arms are now working with animations.

The hit boxes are done and the game just takes all the parts and throws them everywhere
till I get the damage CFG done to govern the game engine on what to do with the parts.

And up up and away we go!  :)

Left to do;
Damage 3D model.
Damage CFG.
Damage texture.
A few skins.

Deutschmark

em2nought

So what's new?  I miss seeing the weekly updates with all the beautiful new additions!
Stolen elections have consequences.

Deutschmark

Hi Hentzau,

A lot of good stuff has been done for CK from when it came out, but these days my time is very short for 3D modeling with other R/L work coming first, I have been working on the Farman F40 as time allows, just today animated the engine parts rocker arms and springs and started the 3D for the damage model.

Deutschmark

em2nought

Just read your reply.  Glad to read that you've had some improvements in your life.  Stopped by today because it's Bloody April plus 100.  Well maybe it will be on April 9th really. Salute!
Stolen elections have consequences.