CM: Black Sea Strategy Discussion Thread

Started by Jarhead0331, January 31, 2015, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

I notice your blazing US Strykers give off a much more sparkly expensive kind of roiling black smoke.  Almost like they are made of combustible stacks of 1000 dollar bills. ;D

Con

Boggit

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 03, 2015, 12:00:50 PM
Pffft they're just flesh wounds and good acting to lull you into a false sense of security - besides, I'm the king of the weather station now!  :P
'Tis but a scratch! UCG as the Black Knight vs Con as King Arthur! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek

Quote from: Con on May 03, 2015, 12:21:52 PM
I notice your blazing US Strykers give off a much more sparkly expensive kind of roiling black smoke.  Almost like they are made of combustible stacks of 1000 dollar bills. ;D

Con

lmao, indeed, as opposed to those cheap ass tin cans youre rolling around in - honestly its like playing against the Orks!

Quote from: Boggit on May 03, 2015, 12:35:14 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 03, 2015, 12:00:50 PM
Pffft they're just flesh wounds and good acting to lull you into a false sense of security - besides, I'm the king of the weather station now!  :P
'Tis but a scratch! UCG as the Black Knight vs Con as King Arthur! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw

ha, exactly this!

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 03, 2015, 12:44:07 AM
Quote from: Con on May 02, 2015, 06:51:33 PM
UCG are you using CM Helper?  Its a great tool for keeping all the turns synced up.

You can find it at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jvh9sx2zla2k0eq/S6LZaVAw_7

I highly highly recommend this if you are doing PBEM it is a fantastic little tool for keeping track of all the PBEM games and emails and syncing everything up through dropbox.

Con
Thanks for that - grabbed it myself. It instantly recognised my dropbox and PBEM folders

cool - so, you can see the bit that says its your turn then  ^-^

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

lol, im taking the piss, id hate to be that guy - wheres my turn, wheres my turn!!

when youre ready matey

jomni

Is the website down?  Not responding at my end.  I'm ready to patch.  :knuppel2:

panzerde

Quote from: jomni on May 04, 2015, 05:38:39 PM
Is the website down?  Not responding at my end.  I'm ready to patch.  :knuppel2:

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

jomni

I am unable to access www.battlefront.com.  Just the forums in my PC.  Though I can access it using my phone when not in Wifi using my telco.  Any ideas what is happening?

Staggerwing

Comes up fine for me. Your broadband provider must be having some random snafu.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

That's it.  I'M DONE WITH BATTLEFRONT.  They blocked my IP again.  I think this is the 3rd time.

Well what do you know.  I can access it again after ranting.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 03, 2015, 03:21:08 PM
lol, im taking the piss, id hate to be that guy - wheres my turn, wheres my turn!!

when youre ready matey
I guessed that - but it is an "oops" moment 'cos I don't do alot of PBEM and without a notification I've been forgetting to check.

It might take a few turns to "get in the groove"
Alba gu' brath