Oriental Empires -- 4x historical strategy

Started by Martok, April 16, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: W8taminute on August 30, 2019, 08:03:35 AM
Added the DLC to my wishlist.  It's only about 10 bucks but I think I'll wait for a sale.  Btw doesn't Steam usually have a back to school sale in the fall?

At Fanatical, use Fanatical10 code and its only $8.99..

https://www.fanatical.com/en/dlc/oriental-empires-three-kingdoms

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Surtur

I really like that they added the whole political layer to the original campaign as well :)
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on August 29, 2019, 09:58:18 AM
Please post impressions!
So i finally completed the 3 Kingdoms campaign with Liu Bei. It's a solid scenario, well balanced. I also really like the new music pieces and the heroes (the ones from Liu Bei) who are strong units. the court is a nice addition but it's not as good as it could be imho...it's fairly static. Maybe i have to try to play more with it. Anyway, i am going to play it again.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Anguille on September 30, 2019, 02:27:46 AM
So i finally completed the 3 Kingdoms campaign with Liu Bei. It's a solid scenario, well balanced. I also really like the new music pieces and the heroes (the ones from Liu Bei) who are strong units. the court is a nice addition but it's not as good as it could be imho...it's fairly static. Maybe i have to try to play more with it. Anyway, i am going to play it again.
Oh wow, I didn't realize the 3K DLC included new music.  Thanks for the heads-up, Anguille! 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces