'Nostalgia Lovers' here is an 80s style game now with [Roguelike] elements

Started by gameleaper, June 17, 2015, 04:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Thankyou for your thoughts and recommendation Swatter. I see your deciding which games from the 80s are COOL, but I think a game can be cool to one person and 80s old to someone else :) I take your point I like the MG spitfire sports car, but I wouldn't want one Id want a new type rather than old car that breaksdown. When you say I'm begging people to download my projects, I suppose it may read that way, its really just advertising, as what can I say to get people to download, its always going to be me asking peeps to download one way or another, if my games are as bad as you say I need to beg :)

I have to say though swatter, I like these sorts of games, and I'm sure there are other people that like them.

Swatter

I didn't say your games were bad. I said UI is just as important as gameplay. You pump out games, which is cool. I think your ideas are cool. Myself and others just want a better UI. Games weren't cool in the 80s because of their UIs, they were cool in spite of them. There are more solutions than Unity, I was pointing out the best one (or one of the best).

Good luck, though.