Main Menu

NWS Rule the Waves

Started by Asid, June 28, 2015, 10:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

How about a Senior Citizen Discount? For old people. Like..... me. Who look like this... >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Asid

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 09, 2015, 03:20:02 PM
How about a Senior Citizen Discount? For old people. Like..... me. Who look like this... >:(

;D

Good news is that it should be released within the next 24 hours
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Sir Slash

Waiting... patiently. Because I'm old, and don't have anything else to do.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Asid

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 09, 2015, 03:52:30 PM
Waiting... patiently. Because I'm old, and don't have anything else to do.

You could take the dog for a walk  :)
War in Pieces

panzerde

Hey, I look like that too!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Boggit

I'm intrigued. Should this be my naval war priority or SAI?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Al

I read the manual for this when I should have been working and it looks like a really neat concept. 
Al

Asid

Quote from: Boggit on July 09, 2015, 05:18:05 PM
I'm intrigued. Should this be my naval war priority or SAI?

They are different

SAI is good but deals only with specific engagements. You need the Campaign add-on to really make it shine.

RTW includes a management layer, ship design as well as a global campaign against a number of opponents (AI). You will also deal with research and finance.

Take a look at the brief manuals:

RTW MANUAL
Click HERE for "Rule the Waves" Player Manual: http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/RTW_MANUAL.pdf

SAI MANUAL (for RTW)
Click HERE for "Steam and Iron" (RtW Version) Player Manual: http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/SAI_MANUAL.pdf

SAI V15.0 Players Manual
http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/SAI-PLAYERS_MANUAL_v150.pdf

SAI V1.51 Tutorial
http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/SAI-TUTORIAL_v150.pdf

SAI V1.24 Scenario Editor Manual
http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/SAI-SCENARIO_EDITOR_MANUAL_v124.pdf

SAI V1.20 Ship Editor Manual
http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/SAI-SHIP_DESIGNER_MANUAL_v120.pdf

SAI V1.51 PLAYABLE DEMO Updated 3/30/2013
http://www.navalwarfare.net/files/SAI/NWS_SAI_DEMO.zip

Hope this helps

Regards
War in Pieces

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Asid on July 09, 2015, 03:29:40 PM

;D

Good news is that it should be released within the next 24 hours

Is there a website for this? I can't seem to find any screenies or information.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Asid

War in Pieces

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

besilarius

Monty, so good to see you!  How's things going?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: besilarius on July 09, 2015, 06:30:11 PM
Monty, so good to see you!  How's things going?

Heh... well... they are going. But things are looking up, so hopefully I will be back here more often again!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

^Holy crap! Welcome back.

And a ship designer you say, eh Asid?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Asid

War in Pieces