You take my FRIDAY and I'll take yours too!

Started by MetalDog, August 07, 2015, 06:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Gusington on August 08, 2015, 11:55:51 AM
Anguille you got Victor Vran? I am shocked!

JD post pics of that Me262!

Any idea on when Oriental Empires and Grand Ages Medieval are hitting?
They're over here

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13504.0

I'm also working on a P-51 1/72 scale. 1/72 isn't really my thing - but I bought them to test the airbrush. I'm getting there.

This is the P-51 thread
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=14477.msg376420#msg376420

It's going slow - but I don't have a dedicated space.
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on August 08, 2015, 11:55:51 AM
Anguille you got Victor Vran? I am shocked!

JD post pics of that Me262!

Any idea on when Oriental Empires and Grand Ages Medieval are hitting?

Lol! Why?

Victor Vran is a pet project by Haemimont which i've been following for the last 15 years (since Celtic Kings). I admit it's not the type of games i usually play.

Grand Ages Medieval is expected in september and Oriental Empires will come as EA in the coming months as well..

Cheers

Gusington

^You're a classicist. Victor Vran just comes out of left field! Grand Ages Medieval and Oriental Empires fits right in with the rest of the productions listed in your sig!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on August 08, 2015, 02:27:55 PM
^Cool, don't get high from the fumes.

I thought that was part of the fun/challenge.  :crazy2:

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on August 08, 2015, 02:57:16 PM
^You're a classicist. Victor Vran just comes out of left field! Grand Ages Medieval and Oriental Empires fits right in with the rest of the productions listed in your sig!

You're right! Still, sometimes i am up for something unusual... ;)

Skwerl

Van Helsing II
Planetary Annihilation
Warmachine Tactics
Warhammer 40K Liberation

Arctic Blast

I need to break in my new Logitech G502 mouse, so it's likely to be a Battlefield 4 weekend. Also, the rest of my Super Dungeon Explore : Forgotten King stuff showed up yesterday, and now I need to figure out how the Hell I'm going to store everything.  :uglystupid2:

Slick Wilhelm

I've jumped back into the beta testing waters for my third game, a new one from Western Civilization Software, the makers of Forge of Freedom and Brother Against Brother.

I can't say what kind of game it is, but I think I can say that it's something "completely different". 

I'll also be playing some World of Tanks and World of Warships, too.

undercovergeek

Ive been playing opening night of new business, there has been some stress DLC, meeting a whole pile of employees i now have DLC and my favourite taking home the cash at night DLC

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 08, 2015, 07:19:14 PM
Ive been playing opening night of new business, there has been some stress DLC, meeting a whole pile of employees i now have DLC and my favourite taking home the cash at night DLC
Oi - where's my CM:BS turn? If you've thrown in the towel, I would just expect a polite mention  >:D
Alba gu' brath

Toonces

What did you open up, UCG?  I'm way too scared to open my own business but it must be just about the most liberating feeling in the world...something like not wearing underwear and having a beer with breakfast.

As for gaming, I lost all of my ARMA 3 profile with the hard drive crash I just had, and Skyrim isn't grabbing me.  I'm installing The Witcher 1 right now.  How long until Witcher 3 hits the bargain bin do you guys think?  I want to jump in, but I don't want to buy it a month before it goes on sale 50% off or more.

I waited out Alien Isolation and got the whole smack for $15 including DLC...I'm looking for that kind of deal.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Toonces on August 08, 2015, 07:26:24 PM
...it must be just about the most liberating feeling in the world...something like not wearing underwear and having a beer with breakfast.
That is just like being a Jock in a kilt!!  >:D
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 08, 2015, 07:21:09 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on August 08, 2015, 07:19:14 PM
Oi - where's my CM:BS turn? If you've thrown in the towel, I would just expect a polite mention  >:D

pffft, itll be tomorrow JD - havent switched PC on in 3 days, its been emotional

Quote from: Toonces on August 08, 2015, 07:26:24 PM
What did you open up, UCG?  I'm way too scared to open my own business but it must be just about the most liberating feeling in the world...something like not wearing underwear and having a beer with breakfast.

As for gaming, I lost all of my ARMA 3 profile with the hard drive crash I just had, and Skyrim isn't grabbing me.  I'm installing The Witcher 1 right now.  How long until Witcher 3 hits the bargain bin do you guys think?  I want to jump in, but I don't want to buy it a month before it goes on sale 50% off or more.

I waited out Alien Isolation and got the whole smack for $15 including DLC...I'm looking for that kind of deal.

A restaurant Toonces, nothing fancy, traditional fayre, need to get an alcohol licence sorted out and we're good to go

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 08, 2015, 07:36:54 PM

A restaurant Toonces, nothing fancy, traditional fayre, need to get an alcohol licence sorted out and we're good to go

Congratulations ucg.  Hope all the paperwork goes smoothly.