'A firefly vibe with space battles' - Rebel Galaxy

Started by undercovergeek, September 17, 2015, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capn Darwin

If you get trapped like that there is an escape mechanism. Once you go below 25 health, escape out to the main menu. This will save the game with low health. When loaded back up the game will teleport you a safe distance away and you can run for repairs. Good luck!
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Freyland

No problems at all here playing with Windows 10. I also have not experienced any bugs or at least not ones that I recognized.

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Freyland

Hi Capn,

New rig from Digital Storm, so came with Windows 10.  Had to upgrade the Nvidia card's driver after I booted up the first time, but that was before RG came out, so I cannot comment if that was important or not.

Ian C

Gusington

Playing through Homeworld now but I remembered that I wanted to get this too...a few months on are you all still enjoying it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Freyland

I really enjoyed my first playthrough.  I tried to play again, to be more of a pirate character and just couldn't stay with it.  But for the first playthrough it was definitely worth the money.

Gusington

^Thanks, I picked it up last night. Hope to get into it over the weekend in between Homeworld chapters.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

RG is on sale at Steam for $9.99 until June 3.  I'm tempted, but then again the Summer Sale starts in a few weeks ???
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

It's worth it for 9.99 but it may go lower than that during the sale.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: steve58 on May 31, 2016, 12:50:24 PM
RG is on sale at Steam for $9.99 until June 3.  I'm tempted, but then again the Summer Sale starts in a few weeks ???

Or it may not be on sale at all during the Summer sale:)