'A firefly vibe with space battles' - Rebel Galaxy

Started by undercovergeek, September 17, 2015, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Dear god please make them stop making new PC games i want - i need a developer strike, my want list is getting too large

"Rebel Galaxy looks like it's trying to strike a vibe of 'Firefly With Space Battles', where you can roam around wheeling, dealing, trading, and exploding. You can pick a playstyle that suits you as you buy bigger, fancier ships and kit them out"

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

Can I have a space prostitute and super cute mechanic as part of my crew?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

'SOLD!!!' to the man in the nipple clamps ands crotchless latex body suit

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 17, 2015, 07:45:14 AM
'SOLD!!!' to the man in the nipple clamps ands crotchless latex body suit

What, all 15 of us?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

steve58

For "20 Friggin' dollars", I'll be keeping an eye on this one too...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: bob48 on September 17, 2015, 07:28:42 AM
Be keeping an eye on this one.

Quote from: steve58 on September 17, 2015, 08:36:56 AM
For "20 Friggin' dollars", I'll be keeping an eye on this one too...

You apiarists gonna harvest some honey while you're at it?

^-^

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Capn Darwin

Is it a single player or MMO verse? Or both? Have it on my list to check out.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Rayfer

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Makes me want to jump into Serenity and head out into the Gorram Verse.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.