Steam Halloween Sale in effect

Started by Apocalypse 31, October 29, 2015, 04:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apocalypse 31

Picked up DCS A-10A for $7, plus I had $1.50 in my wallet from trading card sales. 

I've had my eye on UH-1, but even at 20% off, the $40 price tag is still a lot.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on October 30, 2015, 04:57:44 PM
Anyone play State of Decay? I've read some good things.

It's fun. Use the campaign just long enough to get a handle on how it plays, then go Sandbox mode.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Gusington on October 30, 2015, 04:57:44 PM
Anyone play State of Decay? I've read some good things.

I had a lot of fun with it - good single player zombie bashing with the interesting wrinkle that stuff continues to happen when you are not playing.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rekim

Have been loving 7 Days to Die for weeks now. My first time ever playing a zombie themed video game (didn't get off on any of the handful of zombie themed boardgames I've tried). Picked up State of Decay. Will see if my zombie luv is a one time affair.  :knuppel2:

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on October 31, 2015, 10:10:30 PM
^Thanks. Anyone play Dying Light?

I did for a couple of hours, then shelved it. It wasn't bad but it really didn't grab me.

Gusington

Well I wound up buying nothing. This is good.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

Bought Arma 2: Complete Collection.

And just ordered a 128 GB SSD to add to my aging i7-920 PC. I plan to move my most played games there.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2015, 08:56:45 PM
Well I wound up buying nothing. This is good.

So did I. I have too many games anyway.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Sir Slash

I stayed strong. Or just cheap still. Slash-1 Steam-0.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

To be honest, I didn't even really look at the sales.....Steam has so many products on sale at the same time, it is too much of a chore to look through everything to see if on sale.  I know there are tools out there to make it a little easier, but still not worth my effort anymore.  Plus, things are on sale so much throughout the year on various sites, not as exciting as it use to be for me anyway:)

Gusington

I just started using the Wishlist and try to keep it to 10 games maximum...and most of those are future releases anyway.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd