You take my FRIDAY and I'll take yours, too!

Started by MetalDog, October 30, 2015, 06:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Would be good to hear if you guys have those issues. I don't aim to go into the Forbidden City until I get closer to the endgame, perhaps do it before the final series of main storyline quests.

I don't have many mods installed...just these:

Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons
Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
Immersive Patrols Vanilla
Extra Encounters - Basic
The Forgotten City
John Cena Sneak Attack

Gusington

It crashed on me 3 or 4 times last night. I am hoping it's a driver or other mod issue. What I did get to see was extremely well done, though. Fingers crossed.

I was also happy to see that my avatar was a level 32 ax wielding rogue dark elf, just like me in real life.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Mine has crashed a couple of times since installing the mod, but only at startup; it'll to to the Bethesda screen and dump me back into the desktop, or just won't start at all, but a second try always brings it right up.

Sir Slash

Hey BC. How do you like the "Sounds" mods? Been looking very hard at these for some time.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

They're pretty good...so good I hardly notice them except when I stop to enjoy the scenery. It certainly makes the cities more interesting, because there's dogs barking and other 'normal' sounds you'd hear around a town.

Gusington

Mine crashes at random times during gameplay...the video disappears but the audio keeps going fine. Which makes me.hopeit was a driver updating issue.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Finally got a chance to try a sneak attack with that John Cena screaming...holy hell is it LOUD. But hilarious.  8)

Gusington

I can see it getting a bit old after 37 million times :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Ubercat

What IS that funny mod? I didn't understand the video. Does it automatically give you away to everyone in the vicinity when you try to do a sneak attack?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

BanzaiCat

When you conduct a Sneak Attack (just a successful one, where you hit someone or an animal while sneaking and they don't know you're there...not a killing blow necessarily), the sound in the video plays (and loudly too). It's just a SFX, it's not a real-world sound.

And Gus, my character is an Orc tank with a warhammer. I don't do a lot of stealthy attacks, let alone 37 million of them. 8) I don't like playing rogues in this game.

undercovergeek

Having forgotten to save my disastrous EU 4 England game to the cloud, only to my home machine, I decided to start one on my laptop - holy dice rolls, what a difference a bit of knowledge and a new game can bring - within a month the scarily poor Henry VI had an heir, thus the war of the roses can't fire, the Lollards lasted all of three months - the game at home had me failing to contain them and the heretics roam the land, I thought if I took back their ill gotten gains by following them round the map without fighting their doom stacks they would eventually lose - wrong - each provincial victory gives them points whether they keep the province or not, so despite them not actually owning any territory they have in effect taken all of England as far as their points are concerned, this time I hired mercenaries and attacked - crash, bang, wallop everyone's dead an England Is a peaceful haven of Catholicism - time to go kill some Irish