Holiday Damage Thread

Started by -budd-, November 27, 2015, 04:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Since the sales started a bit early this year. Might as well start the damage thread early. Besides I don't want to appear to be the only one lacking impulse control, misery loves company.

Lets see
CO2- knock on all doors. Technically not part of a holiday sale, but i did have loyal customer discount coupon. $24.00

DCB-yea i folded,somehow i always knew i would.Better yet i ordered the hard copy,haven't done that in about a decade.Manual does look nice though.$70.00  :uglystupid2:

GG World at War- a world divided-just couldn't pass up the $9.99 price[finding time is another matter] in fact i just got done installing and adding the mod. Rushed over here to confess my weakness.

Kotor2- supposed to be a good RPG-$2.49
The Survivalist- $2.50

My first actually Steam purchases were a few for my daughter
Costume Quest 1&2 -$4.00
Chicken Invaders 4 + the holiday DLC- $7.00
Crayon Physics Deluxe- $5.50
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bob48

I'm good at £10 for Endless Legends plus one of the add-ons
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

So far...M2TW + Kingdoms, 7.98 and Charlemagne TW preorder, 13.49.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Xtiaan72

And you guys stuck me at Ice Station Zebra  >:(

WallysWorld

Bought the remaining nine aircraft (including the two Russian planes) I didn't have for Rise of Flight from their store. Total was $31 USD.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Silent Disapproval Robot

Huw the Poo

Just Pillars of Eternity so far.  That will be it until the Christmas sale.

Toonces

Ok, grabbed Attila plus all of the culture DLC and Charlemagne, and a game called SanctuaryRPG Black Edition: http://store.steampowered.com/app/328760/

Edit:  And picked up something called Depths of Fear that I placed in my Wishlist a while ago.  While it has mixed reviews, for about $1 I figure it's worth a shot.  The soft pretzel I got a Wawa today was more than that.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/252570/
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Toonces on November 27, 2015, 07:20:25 PM
SanctuaryRPG Black Edition.

I can't wait for the long-promised Linux port.  It reminds me of the very old 8-bit game Dungeon which I absolutely loved as a nipper.

DennisS

They just finished pouring the foundation on my new home. Won't be finished until mid March or so. Gaming dollars will be scarce as hell for the forseeable future. Looks like a couple of print-n-play solitaire games for the holiday season. I will try to spend under $50 for the next three months on games...total. Normally, my budget would be in the several hundreds.   :(

Toonces

I just game-bombed somebody!   >:D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: DennisS on November 27, 2015, 07:40:54 PM
They just finished pouring the foundation on my new home. Won't be finished until mid March or so. Gaming dollars will be scarce as hell for the forseeable future. Looks like a couple of print-n-play solitaire games for the holiday season. I will try to spend under $50 for the next three months on games...total. Normally, my budget would be in the several hundreds.   :(

Yeah but what would be worse- just a few games and a brand new cozy house to play them in... or lots and lots of games and no home to play them in?

...you're still thinking it over, aren't you?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 27, 2015, 06:35:23 PM
Just Pillars of Eternity so far.  That will be it until the Christmas sale.

Oops, I forgot about the alcohol.  I just bought Verde Station, You Must Build a Boat and Covert Action. :D

KyzBP

Just Sunless Sea so far.  I have no doubt this list will grow almost daily.

-budd-

i added the survivalist to my list for about $2.50
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.