Take out the FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, February 12, 2016, 06:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Through the generosity of one of our own, I have come into possession of the Charlemagne DLC for Crusader Kings 2.  And it's pretty boss.  In ten years as Charlemagne, I have had revolts of my vassals, attacks from pagan kings, and the (suspicious) death of my brother, giving me control of two kingdoms.  Three times I have stared defeat in the face as armies rampaged through my lands.  Only through the superior skill of my ruler and his friends, Roland and Ogier the Dane, have I managed to survive and even thrive.  I crowned myself Emperor on August 8, 779.  Now, let the world tremble!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille

Sounds excellent....and a lot of work! Well done for surviving so far.

Looks that i'll play:

- Sid Meier's Pirates with the kids (they just love the battles)
- Grand Ages Rome...slowly but surely progressing in the campaign
- Continue my new campaign in Horizon with the Gargals. I seem to be making ok so far, the Barsig have the biggest empire and are my allies, the Tantik are far far away (and i really hate them), the Humans and the Kuntari have been ok so far. I have just some problems with the Lezgoons which is a pity cos i usually like them.

Barthheart

Long weekend here. Monday is Family Day.

PBEM DC3 with Jason.... trying to break out near Minsk  >:D
PBEM Wing Leader with SDR... trying to finally sink the Lexington.  >:D

Maybe some Civ IV... If MD and Tuna are around.
Maybe some CiV ... been playing King level on scrambled Earth with 15 AIs... great challenge (read: getting my arse handed to me).

Some new VASSAL work.

Not much work on the car this weekend and it's supposed to be stupid cold... -23C for the high on Saturday!  :idiot2:
Convert more CDs to electronic files as my 400 disc player finally died.  :'(

Making a fancy dinner for my wife on Sunday night for Valentines Day.  :smitten:

Bison

Working on my flux capacitor and gravity wave gun.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on February 12, 2016, 08:01:12 AM

Take care of the flux capacitor first. Then go forward in time to when you have the gravity wave gun finished.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

tgb

More XCOM 2 and more testing of Victory and Glory

Gusington

Trying to decide whether to continue with Mad Max or start Homeworld Remastered. In the meantime trying to kick this head cold and decide what myself and MiniGus 1 and 2 are cooking for The Wife for Valentines dinner.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 12, 2016, 09:25:34 AM
Trying to decide whether to continue with Mad Max or start Homeworld Remastered.

Just go buy Deserts of Kharak and get it over with.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MengJiao

I'm sort of doing the same thing with a Navy Brig in Naval Action.  So some of that and maybe some board games.

Rayfer

I'm still hooked on WitP:AE....I think I've graduated from total newbie to beginner, but there's still lots to learn.  For in between, lighter fun I got episode 1 of Life is Strange....the unfolding story is gripping and now wish I'd gotten the package of all episodes.

Bison

Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2016, 08:49:15 AM

Take care of the flux capacitor first. Then go forward in time to when you have the gravity wave gun finished.

I trying not to have my scientific and engineering research brilliance waylaid by the seductive powers of Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros, and the siren song calling me to purchase Monster Hunter 3 or Xenoblade. 

mirth

Quote from: Bison on February 12, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

I trying not to have my scientific and engineering research brilliance waylaid by the seductive powers of Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros, and the siren song calling me to purchase Monster Hunter 3 or Xenoblade. 

Screw the flux capacitor. Buy Xenoblade.

Bison

Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2016, 10:01:45 AM
Quote from: Bison on February 12, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

Screw the flux capacitor. Buy Xenoblade.

I do deserve an early Valentines present from the person who loves me most in the world...me!

mirth

I like your thinking. I'm going to need to make a Valentine's Day purchase for myself.

FlickJax

Gal Civ 111, Wot and Marvel Puzzle Quest exciting eh